Join Al-Gar Federal Credit Union
Becoming a member of Al-Gar FCU is easy.
Most everyone who lives, works, worships, attends school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in Allegany County and Eastern Garrett County, Maryland and Mineral County and Western Hampshire County, West Virginia are eligible for membership. (Some geographic restrictions do apply.) See below for select employee groups also eligible for membership.
Also eligible for membership are the following:
- Employees of the U. S. Postal Service who work in or are supervised from the Cumberland Sectional Center in Cumberland, MD.
- Employees of the U. S. Government, other than the U. S. Postal Service, who work in the following Allegany or Garrett County, MD, or Mineral, Hampshire, Hardy, Pendleton or Grant County, WV.
- Employees of the Potomac Farms Dairy, Inc who work in Cumberland, MD
- Contract milk haulers or suppliers for Potomac Farms Dairy, Inc who work in or are paid from Cumberland, MD
- Employees and elected and appointed officials of the Town of Grantsville, MD
- Members of record of the Pitt-Co MD Federal Credit Union as of 06/01/93
- Employees of the Cumberland YMCA, who work in Cumberland, MD
- Employees of Progressive Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine Clinic, who work in Cumberland, MD
- Employees of Greene Street Citgo, who work in Cumberland, MD
- Employees of Cut N Curl who work in Cumberland, MD
- Employees of Federal Printing Co, Inc., who work in Cumberland, MD
- Employees of Cumberland Villa Nursing Center who work in Cumberland, MD
- Employees of McClarran & Williams, Inc. who work in Cumberland, MD
- Members of the Vietnam Veterans of America, Chapter 172, in Cumberland, MD, who qualify for membership in accordance with its bylaws in effect as of June 2001
- Employees of Timber Inc. who work in Berlin, PA
- Employees of Rocky Gap Lodge & Golf Resort who work in Cumberland, MD
- Employees and contract employees of American Associates, Inc. who work in or are paid from Fort Ashby, WV
- Employees of Anderson, Rudd & Donahue (Attorneys at Law) who work in Cumberland, MD
- Employees of Blind Industries and Services of Maryland who work in Cumberland, MD
- Employees of Wilson Supply, who work in Cumberland, MD
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union; employees of this credit union; persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment; members of their immediate families or households; and organizations of such persons.